Season Update

Dear Competitors

We hope you are all staying well and keeping healthy.
The MG Racing committee wanted to reach out and give an update on our 2020 season. While no official recommendation has been made on whether the 3rd round of the 2020 Vic State Race Series will go ahead, we feel that the common sense (and really only) option is to withdraw from the round in the highly unlikely event that it proceeds. We also want to be pro-active in allowing you all to adjust any arrangements already made for accommodation etc. in lieu of any formal notification from SRS.
The Winton Festival of Speed has already been cancelled (not postponed) in August which currently leaves us with two remaining rounds; The Bend in October and Sandown Historic in November, both of which we are 100% behind and will be working to ensure strong fields for both events.

Some of you may ask yourselves, that leaves just 3x rounds for the year. The short answer is yes, we are not making any plans to add additional rounds at this stage as we are well aware that for many of us, whilst we want to get back on track asap, our situation may change throughout the coming months. We are discussing various options to ensure 2020 is fair for all competitors and when the season recommences, we can have healthy grids and maintain the strong camaraderie that MG Racing is known for.
I invite feedback to the committee from competitors as we all work through this, in the meantime – Safety Fast

Paul Vernall